Re: updated policy draft, future permanent web location

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 03:00:20PM +0200, Alexis Sukrieh wrote:
> Done, Roland Mas (Lo-Lan-Do) installed debiandoc-sgml this morning.
>
> Tell me if it's enough for the cron job (there are depndences on
> tetex-extra IIRC).

awesome, thanks!  some of the make targets don't build, but the
html and text ones do, and that's all i really care about at this
point so i think we're good.

the cronjob is my crontab on haydn and runs the following script:

/var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/webapps-common/scripts/update-documentation

which runs nightly at 22:26:00 UTC.  it puts files underneath htdocs/drafts/.
the final URLs are:

http://webapps-common.alioth.debian.org/draft/html/index.html
http://webapps-common.alioth.debian.org/draft/txt/Webapps-Policy-Manual-DRAFT.txt

	sean