Wordpress

Just noticed this list and since it's relevant to my Debian package
Wordpress I've joined! Hello everyone.

I am having issues designing a script for creating a user/database for
Wordpress in the mysql database.

If you care to look at my Wordpress TODO included in the package, I
think you will see. I've set it up to find the config with HTTP_HOST,
but that doesn't cover users...

So the test cases of how to find the config for wordpress:

sub.dabase.com -> /etc/sub.dabase.com.cfg
define('DB_NAME', 'wordpress');
define('DB_USER', 'wordpress');
define('DB_PASSWORD', 'secret');
define('DB_HOST', 'localhost');
$table_prefix  = 'wp_';

blog/~hendry -> ~hendry/wp/blog.cfg
define('DB_NAME', hendry');
define('DB_USER', 'hendry');
define('DB_PASSWORD', 'secret');
define('DB_HOST', 'localhost');
$table_prefix  = 'wp_';

sub.dabase.com/blog -> /etc/sub.dabase.com.cfg
define('DB_NAME', 'sub.dabase.com');
define('DB_USER', 'sub.dabase.com');
define('DB_PASSWORD', 'secret');
define('DB_HOST', 'localhost');
$table_prefix  = 'blog_';

blog/~hendry/blog -> ~hendry/wp/blog-blog.cfg
define('DB_NAME', 'hendry');
define('DB_USER', 'hendry');
define('DB_PASSWORD', 'secret');
define('DB_HOST', 'localhost');
$table_prefix  = 'blog_';

1st test done, next 3 aren't.
Argh, mysql doesn't allow periods for names of user or database.