Re: docs updated, working copy of php draft now available online

In short explanation:

Some PEAR packages installs its documentation into /usr/share/php/docs/$PACKAGE/, some installs files into /usr/share/php/docs/$PACKAGE/docs/ and doubles "docs" in path.

Call `dpkg -L php-pear | grep docs' and see that official PHP packages are not compatible with the Debian Policy.

hum,  why we moving files to right place ?
I think pear modules dont use docs files,, these files are just documentation.

Jose Carlos