Re: [PHP] Standard placement of PHP libraries?

On Tuesday 02 of August 2005 21:37, Jose Carlos do Nascimento wrote:
> Charles Fry escreveu:
> >Actually 'pear list' should list packages installed as Debian packages,
> >if for no other reason than for dependancy checking. It would be
> >undesirable for a manual pear install request to be unable to satisfy
> >its dependencies with installed Debian packages.
> >
> >Charles
>
> Yes,
> and has a problem to keep php4-pear and php5-pear  in same machine.
> what pear will anwser ?

That is the reason why I would like to see bundled packages omitted by `pear
list'. The worst thing can happen is the `pear upgrade' command upgrades
Debian packages. The Debian packaging system and PEAR packaging system
shouldn't know each other.

--
 .''`.    Piotr Roszatycki, Netia SA
: :' :    mailto:Piotr_Roszatycki@netia.net.pl