Re: Minutes from the DebConf5 BOF?

sean finney dijo [Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 02:07:47AM -0400]:
> unfortunately i too was unable to attend debconf this year, and this is
> the first news i've heard about such a bof.  i'll cc these folks in
> the hope of hearing more about it[1].

...And I should have got more involved in all this - I am listed as
the BoF proposer mainly because Dimitry talked about it with me, and I
asked for the space for the BoF :) But I was clearly not the most
active there, as I have not been on this list due to overwork :(

Anyway, I'll at least follow the list and comment as often as I can.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23