Re: Give-backs of linux/mips{,64}el / bookworm this morning

On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 11:03:39AM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Hi Adrian,

Hi Adam,

> While checking the status of the linux upload to proposed-updates this
> morning, I noticed that the packages for mipsel and mips64el were still
> in the BD-Uninstallable state, whereas those for some other
> architectures had already started building.
>
> Further investigation showed that you requested a give-back for the
> package on those architectures while they were in Needs-Build. Could
> you please explain why you did so?

to avoid building on a buildd where it would take until Monday,
like one of you did in a different way afterwards when killing
the mips64el build on mipsel-aql-02.

The next fast buildds mipsel-osuosl-04 and mipsel-osuosl-05 were still
busy for an hour in unstable,[1] I would have given back when they would
have been certain to be the next available buildds.

> Regards,
>
> Adam

cu
Adrian