Give-backs of linux/mips{,64}el / bookworm this morning

Hi Adrian,

While checking the status of the linux upload to proposed-updates this
morning, I noticed that the packages for mipsel and mips64el were still
in the BD-Uninstallable state, whereas those for some other
architectures had already started building.

Further investigation showed that you requested a give-back for the
package on those architectures while they were in Needs-Build. Could
you please explain why you did so?

For (o-)p-u, this is particularly disruptive, as packages only
automatically transition from BD-Uninstallable to Needs-Build at each
dinstall. If I hadn't spotted the situation and intervened, we would
have had at least a further 6 hour delay before either of the builds
started.

This would be annoying at the best of times, but with the freeze for
6.1 coming this weekend was even more so in this instance.

Regards,

Adam