Permission to do binNMUs for *-security

Hi wanna-build team,

I need to schedule a binNMU for samba in jessie-security on amd64 (it was
built on a stretch chroot or something).

I tried to log on buildd.debian.org and schedule it myself as indicated on htt
ps://wiki.debian.org/DebianSecurity/AdvisoryCreation/SecFull#BinNMUs but it
failed with:

corsac@wuiet ~ % wb nmu samba . amd64 . jessie-security -m 'Rebuild in a clean jessie chroot'
DBI connect('service=wanna-build-privileged','',...) failed: fe_sendauth: no password supplied at /usr/local/bin/wanna-build line 299.
FATAL: Cannot open database: fe_sendauth: no password supplied
W: can't get version info for samba/amd64

Can you check anyone on `security' unix group has permission to do that?

Thanks in advance and regards,
--
Yves-Alexis