Re: Please give back ruby-redis-rails on all

On വ്യാഴം 24 ആഗസ്റ്റ് 2017 06:53 വൈകു, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> Probably your chroot is misconfigured, or anyway configured differently
> from the buildds, where they prefer unstable packages over anything else
> unless a versioned dependency "forces" an experimental version.

Thanks, I was not aware about this requirement! I just added
experimental to an unstable chroot and increased priority of
experimental (it was working for many previous uploads).

I have now added a versioned dependency on ruby-redis-rack, removed the
apt pinning for experimental in the chroot, and using
--build-dep-resolver=aspcud.

Now I can reproduce ruby-grape failure as well. I will tighten
dependencies and make a new upload of ruby-grape as well.