Re: Please give back prometheus on armel

Hi,

On 24/11/16 11:03, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:

> henze is an armhf buildd that also builds armel, but antheil is an armel buildd,
> like abel, so that seems fine.

weird :/

> However a recent build succeeded on henze[1]:

Yes, but since many dependencies changed in the meantime, I did not
think much of that build.

> Those first few debug messages aren't the same in both runs. That "Maintenance
> loop stopped" happens earlier in the failing run. No idea if that's significant
> as I haven't looked at the code, but you may want to investigate that. Also
> since this is failing some times but has also passed, I would try to run this in
> a loop for a while in the porterbox. Might be a race condition.

Indeed, it could be that. It would still be surprising that only fails
on one arch and that I failed consistently to reproduce, but you never
know.. I will try running it in a loop, and maybe with nice plus
something else hogging the CPU

> Cc'ing debian-arm@ and armel@, in case they have any other comments.

Thanks a lot for the help!

--