Re: Please give back prometheus on armel

On 23/11/16 19:13, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:

>> prometheus 1.2.3+ds2-2 failed to build on armel, but I am not being able
>> to reproduce this failure in porter boxes. Can you please trigger a
>> rebuild to see if it was a transient problem?

> Given back.

Thanks!

Now I have a problem, that maybe somebody can help with... The build
failed again on armel[0], but I still can't reproduce this.

I have just tried on abel. I created a sid chroot, and rebuild from the
source present in the archive. I checked all the build-dependencies, and
version numbers match exactly.

But in abel the tests run just fine. Is there any significant difference
with the armel buildds? I have the same failure both in henze and antheli.

Thanks again. And if this is not the correct place to ask, please
redirect me accordingly.

[0]:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=prometheus&arch=armel&ver=1.2.3%2Bds2-2&stamp=1479930054

--