Re: failed armhf build of xen 4.8.0~rc3-1 [and 1 more messages]

Kurt Roeckx writes ("Re: failed armhf build of xen 4.8.0~rc3-1 [and 1 more messages]"):
> I just gave back xen and set an extra depends for the fixed
> version.
>
> The chroots get updated on sunday and wednesday. It seems to be
> easier to just wait for wednesday and give back those few that are
> affected. It looks like all buildds actually need the new chroot.

FYI it looks[1] like the libvirt rebuilds for the xen transition have
been afflicted with the same problem, on at least some architectures.

Ian.

[1] eg from
  https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libvirt&suite=sid
which mentions under "Tail of log for libvirt on armhf":
  E: Caught signal ‘Terminated’: terminating immediately