Re: Wrong info on protobuf package

> > The link, when it's present, is supposed to match the actual build
> > which happened for the installed binaries. If they do not match it
> > would be better not to have a link at all.
>
> We don't have any way to match the actual build with the binary in the
> archive.

So that's exactly what I'm trying to report as a bug.

If you are already aware of the problem, I am glad that you are.

[ Hmm. Have you ever reported as a bug that an e-commerce web page only
  works with IE and have received a reply in the form "Our page
  does only work with IE"? I feel like that right now... ]

Anyway, regardless of how this could be fixed, can we agree at least
that it would be desirable that the links in the page match the actual
binary uploaded and installed in the archive? (I hope this is not just
a high expectation I have).

Thanks.