Re: Wrong info on protobuf package

On Wed, May 04, 2016 at 12:31:43AM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> On 2016-05-04 00:13, Santiago Vila wrote:
>
> > This page
> >
> > https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=protobuf
> >
> > makes me to believe that the Arch: all autobuilder successfully built
> > the protobuf package, but if I click in the link I see this:
>
> It actually says that the package has been installed in the archive. It
> has been built manually and uploaded into the archive by a person, not
> and autobuilder.

So just put the word "Install" without any link, as it happens with
uploads which include source and binaries, for example:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=gzip

The link, when it's present, is supposed to match the actual build
which happened for the installed binaries. If they do not match it
would be better not to have a link at all.

Thanks.