wb ACL for security team members

Hello,

earlier today I tried to give back a package in wheezy-security, running wb
manually on buildd.d.o, but the following happened:

> % wb gb ruby1.9.1 . i386 . -d wheezy-security
> DBI connect('service=3Dwanna-build-privileged','',...) failed: fe_sendaut: no password supplied at /usr/local/bin/wanna-build line 306
> FATAL: Cannot open database: fe_sendauth: no password supplied
> W: can't get version info for ruby1.9.1/i386

Later Salvatore (carnil) run the same command successfully, so we were wondering
if this is a problem with wb's ACL. Ideally all members of the "security" Unix
group should be allowed to run wb for $codename-security dists.

Cheers