key-id from a file instead of .builddrc?

Hi,

to ease the updates of gpg keys I consider to add an option that
sbuild looks up the keyid in a file instead to specify it directly in
.builddrc. What do you think? (I would make sbuild to do the lookup,
because that allows to change the key while to build is running. Also
it would make the restarts for key changes go away. The proposed name
for the new option would be sign_with_file, but if someone would like
another name more, please say so.)

What do you think? Would that be helpful?

Andi