wanna-build: drop support for newer version on command line?

Hi,

today wanna-build accepts a too new version on the command line, i.e.
if unstable has version 1 of package foo, you could take foo_2, and
wanna-build would update the database. Also you could take a package
which is not in the database and which gets registered on that
occasion.

I don't think we still have use for that, so I intend to drop that
to clean up code and prevent accidents when taking packages by hand.
So this would end with that if one specifies a version one need to use
the correct version (with or without the binary epoch, means you could
use any of foo_1 and foo_1+b1 if there is a binNMU scheduled).

The second question is: When do we require the version to be
specified? For take I would consider it necessary because one needs
that for building. For give-back, attempted, built, failed, uploaded I
wouldn't consider the version necessary as long as the package is in
the correct state before (or -o is specified) - this affects only
dep-wait and failed because only there we accept the transition from
non-correct states (e.g. from needs-build directly to failed).

What do you think?

Andi