Please give back libgtk2-perl on kfreebsd-i386

Hi,

libgtk2-perl failed to build on kfreebsd-i386 a while ago. I suspect
the test suite was terminated because it took too long. Today, I've
successfully built the package in a sid chroot on fischer.d.o, so I'd
like to see if the build error was temporary, due to performance issue
on the buildd at that time, or anything else.

So, please give-back libgtk2-perl on kfreebsd-i386.
If it happens to be scheduled on the same buildd and fail,
I suggest we give-back it again on a faster buildd, if available.

  gb libgtk2-perl_2:1.247-2 . kfreebsd-i386

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri