Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 07:10:17 +0200
From: Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no>
To: debian-admin@lists.debian.org, Thorsten Alteholz <debian@alteholz.de>
Subject: Re: package mgltools-sff BD-Uninstallable (fwd)

]] Thorsten Alteholz

On Mon, 5 Aug 2013, Peter Palfrader wrote:

Thorsten Alteholz schrieb am Montag, dem 05. August 2013:

So what do you think, shall it be allowed to build mgltools-sff?

That's probably buildd's call.  They'd have to ensure the buildd chroots
and build processes in Debian are in compliance with any and all
licenses.  I do not know whether they have the infrastructure for that.

But don't we have the "XS-Autobuild: yes" stuff in the control file
for this situation? So at least the release team should have checked
the license and already might have a list of "good" packages.

As Peter said, I suggest you ask the buildd people and not DSA as this
is their domain, not ours.

Cheers,
--
Tollef Fog Heen