Re: gb openmeeg_2.0.0.dfsg-5 . mips

On Thu, 05 Jul 2012, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> >gb openmeeg_2.0.0.dfsg-5 . mips

> >there also were FTBFS on powerpc and kfreebsd-i386 with various obscure signs
> >-- they  completed just fine now.  So to not waste admin's time (and mine) in
> >setting up the build env and chasing the ghost, it would be great if we could
> >try another build run before getting hands dirty.  It builds otherwise fine
> >across all other ports
> but you can't compare ppc and kfreebsd-i386 on this.

fair enough ;)

> openmeeg has
> been failing to build on mips since a few revisions almost in the
> same test (or not far). Please investigate on a porter box or
> disable some "big" tests on slow architectures.

eh -- in openmeeg that "failing" test generates data for other tests to
use.  So disabling it == disabling tests.  For ants -- that is already a
custom selection of relatively lightweight tests.

so -- I will just disable testing on mips for both and reupload (thus
triggering builds across all other platforms again :-/)

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences