Re: wanna-build deployment for derivatives?

On 20 February 2012 13:30, Wookey <wookey@wookware.org> wrote:
> Me too. Almost imediately after maing your buildd work you want a nice
> web-interface onto that status. You say 'some of'. I am only aware of
> one: 'pgstatus' from http://git.debian-ports.org/?p=pgstatus.git;a=summary
>
> Are there others?

No, I was mentally conflating pgstatus with the PTS and the
versions-per-architecture search results on packages.debian.org (which
is just a view onto the archive).

Actually, our current approach is Jenkins + sbuild, which gives us
nice integration with Gerrit/Git and shows build logs in real time,
but I'm worried we'll end up reimplementing wanna-build. :(

> I'm back at work after 2 weeks' conferencing so hope to make some
> prgress on this stuff soon. Tim, we should clearly keep in touch as we
> appear tohave almost exactly the same goals.

Let's do that, although I fear we might be drifting off-topic for
debian-wb-team.

--
Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk>