Re: wanna-build deployment for derivatives?

On 15 February 2012 16:30, Wookey <wookey@wookware.org> wrote:
> a related approach
> here is the sbuild-db branch code in sbuild which is well on the way
> to providing a much saner/more portable wanna-build implementation. My
> (admittedly not very well-informed) feeling is that work on this/docs
> for this will be more fruitful in the medium term in enabling
> easily-reproducible/configurable buildd setups.

Mmm.  We've paused our work on wanna-build to consider some
alternatives; I was hoping to reuse some of the web interfaces that
show wanna-build status.  I'll take a look at the sbuild branch, which
sounds promising.

Thanks,

--
Tim Retout <diocles@debian.org>