Re: failed armhf build of testdisk 6.13-1

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 05:05:03PM +0100, Roland Stigge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 01/17/2012 04:45 PM, Debian buildds wrote:
> >  * Source package: testdisk
> >  * Version: 6.13-1
> >  * Architecture: armhf
> >  * State: failed
> >  * Suite: sid
> >  * Builder: hildegard.debian.org
> >  * Build log: https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=testdisk&arch=armhf&ver=6.13-1&stamp=1326814586&file=log
> >
> > Please note that these notifications do not necessarily mean bug reports
> > in your package but could also be caused by other packages, temporary
> > uninstallabilities and arch-specific breakages.  A look at the build log
> > despite this disclaimer would be appreciated however.
> >

> The problem is just described as "Error creating chroot session:
> skipping testdisk".
>
> Please tell me what I can do about that.

Nothing directly, schroot failed to create a session for building
your package.  Probable causes are a lack of disc space, LVM locking
bug, permissions problem etc.  It probably needs requeueing once
the cause of the problem has been fixed on the buildd.

Regards,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh