Re: Meeting Minutes, FTPMaster meeting March 2011

> Note that it isn't entirely clear to me how splitting up keyrings per
> architecture would help there, so some explanation might help (if I want
> to make sure that whatever patch I come up with actually solves the
> issue at hand...).

You need to check on which site you luck. Lets take it that dak simply
requires one keyring per arch for accepting packages into the archive,
the part we talk about here is how to add/remove keys.

Now, currently this is implemented using ONE keyring to check the sigs
against before processing files. So what you probably want to do is to
give me a patch against buildd-{add,remove}-keys that will allow to have
one admin keyring per architecture. This shouldn't be too hard to
change, at the place we use it you already know the architecture.
When its agreed this is the way to go and you do it, please move the
admin keyrings into a subdir. The one and only currently is in the
keyrings maindir, it would be confusing to have the arch specific admin
rings there.

Also, I am on VAC until end of April, so any merge wont happen before
then.

--
bye, Joerg
I read the DUMP and agree to it.