Re: Emdebian auto-signing

I can't really follow what you're writing very good.

With "buildd" do you mean what we run, or the thing you do
to generate your new files?  Maybe sometimes one, sometimes
the other?

How the auto signing works for our buildds is that after the build
the generated files are moved from the chroot to the "build"
directory (as it has always done), but then signs it with the key
specificied in the config file (if any) and after signing it
moves it to the upload directory.  And then we have a cron job
doing the actual uploads.

We need to generate the keys on the buildd and then add them to
a file on ftp-master, which then gets added to a special keyring.
ftp-master has rules on which machines are allowed to have such keys,
and things like that.

I think you really need to talk to ftp-master about all this.

Kurt