Re: buildd/sbuild, wbpy

On Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 03:45:38PM +0200, Arnaud Patard wrote:
> Given that there are 4 patches and they're made against sbuild [2] and
> wbpy [3] git trees, I've uploaded them at the following url (instead of
> sending them): http://www.rtp-net.org/misc/bs-debian/
>
> btw, I didn't know where to send this mail, so I got an advice to send
> it here. In case it's wrong, can someone please point me the right
> direction ?

For sbuild/buildd, the best approach is to file them as bugs
against sbuild or buildd in the BTS, as for any other package.
You can also use the list:
  Debian buildd-tools Developers <buildd-tools-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
as given in the control file for the package.

Regards,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh