buildd/sbuild, wbpy

Hi,

I've been playing with debian build system tools (sbuild, buildd,
wanna-build and wbpy) and got some small bugs [1]. I'm not an expert in
perl or python so my fixes are not necessary the best ones but they're
working for me. Also, some bugs may be in the way I've configured stuff
but at least, I think that the sbuild troubles are really bugs.

The patches descriptions should be self-explanatory but in case it's
not, just ask.

Given that there are 4 patches and they're made against sbuild [2] and
wbpy [3] git trees, I've uploaded them at the following url (instead of
sending them): http://www.rtp-net.org/misc/bs-debian/

btw, I didn't know where to send this mail, so I got an advice to send
it here. In case it's wrong, can someone please point me the right
direction ?

[ oh, I'm not subscribed to the list, so, please keep me in cc: if/when
replying ]

Thanks,
Arnaud

[1] I've used a VM running squeeze/amd64
[2] git://anonscm.debian.org/buildd-tools/sbuild.git
[3] https://buildd.debian.org/git/wbpy.git