Re: Give back ktorrent in squeeze-backports

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 12:42:02PM +0300, Modestas Vainius wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On antradienis 14 Birzelis 2011 18:58:51 Christoph Egger wrote:
> > Modestas Vainius <modax@debian.org> writes:
> > >
> > > Is that the same for amarok which seems to have failed in a quite
> > > similar way?
> >
> > And it does not work. Still fails
>
> This seems to be sbuild 0.61 problem (sbuild 0.60 works, e.g. mipsel
> succeeded):

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but we don't use the apt
or aptitude resolvers, we use the internal one.  Except for
experimental which uses the aptitude resolver.

I also fail to see how giving the package back is going to solve
anything.  I think you need to take a closer look at your build
dependencies.

Kurt