Re: librmagick-ruby builds seem al stuck?

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 07:25:52PM +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:
>     I'm getting the impression the librmagick-ruby builds are stuck
> everywhere and the Timeout does not work (there's some ruby process
> preventing the schroot session to end). Guess you'll all need to clear
> that.

Wow, that was painful.  Killed manually everywhere and set to failed.
Its ruby process did respond to SIGKILL, but not to SIGTERM.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager