Re: wanna-build state changes by dinstall

* Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org) [100603 14:29]:
> 4. Handling of the architecture line
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Currently we mostly dump the architecture line in favor of
> Packages-arch-specific. We could declare an source-package to be
> mostly non-existant on an architecture it doesn't declare itself to be
> existant. What do you think of such an change? (Or just add an new
> state, "unported"/"unsupported".) - This change could be done any time
> later.

According to the quinn-diff source:
    - Consider the Architectures line in the Sources file as authoriative.
      If it does not list the current architecture or `any' the package is
      not considered for building anymore.  (Closes: #275835)
we already only consider packages according to their sources lines
*and* Packages-arch-specific.

Andi