Re: Graphviz on Experimental - build problems on amd64, powerpc and maybe ia64

Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 12:33:56AM +0100, Philipp Kern wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 08:10:35PM +0000, David Claughton wrote:
>> > Graphviz 2.26.3 recently uploaded to experimental has been showing
>> > BD-Uninstallable on amd64 and powerpc for just about 2 days now (details
>> > below)
>> [...]
>> > graphviz/amd64 build dependency installability problem:
>> >
>> > graphviz (= 2.26.3-1) build-depends on one of:
>> > - libjpeg62-dev (= 6b-15)
>> > libjpeg62-dev (= 6b-15) depends on one of:
>> > - libc6-dev (= 2.11~0exp1-0exp1)
>> >
>> > graphviz/powerpc build dependency installability problem:
>> >
>> > graphviz (= 2.26.3-1) build-depends on one of:
>> > - libjpeg62-dev (= 6b-15)
>> > libjpeg62-dev (= 6b-15) depends on one of:
>> > - libc6-dev (= 2.11~0exp1-0exp1)
>>
>> Last time I looked glibc in experimental was by itself uninstallable.  Due to
>> how BD-Uninstallable works, while it would not pull the glibc from
>> experimental during build unless necessary, we still check if the newest
>> versions of unstable and experimental together are installable for a
>> given build dependency set.  So I guess glibc is to blame here, but AFAIK
>> aurel32 was already notified of that (Cc'ed).
>
> I have currently no time to work on that, but it seems Clint is working
> on that.

Hi,

Looks like someone pushed through the amd64 build - thanks for that :-)

Presumably the powerpc build requires the same thing (whatever it was)?
 Also the ia64 build still says 'Building' - should this be given back?

Cheers,

	David.