BD-Uninstallable performance.

Hi,

It seems that for the few days this has been running now, all
arches started to pick up alot of the BD-Uninstallable state,
some around 30-50, which is great.

But it seems the time of "trigger.often" has gone up alot because
of this, starting to take around 11-12 minutes to run, from the 2-3
minutes it used to take before the patch and 7-8 when the patch started.

So I'm afraid that at this rate, it's going to start taking longer
than the 15 minutes between 2 triggers.  And I wonder if
ftp-master is already noticing this or not.

So I'm wondering if there is any way to decrease the time
it takes to run the trigger.often.

Kurt