Re: Official buildds seem to still build package after transfer to ‘non-free’.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:15:27AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> I recently moved the seaview package to ‘non-free’. To my surprise, it seems to
> be still autobuilt. Althouth I would be happy whith this, I suppose this is not
> the expected behavior, hence this email.
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=seaview
>
> Have a nice day,
>
> [Please CC me, I am not subscribed.]

Why do you think it's autobuilt?  It says Installed with differing versions, so
it doesn't care about that package.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager