Re: How to setup standalone wanna-build server

Hi, Aurelien.

2009/6/15 Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net>:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:21:50AM +0900, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
>> Hi, all.
>
> Hi,

>> I built the package of the unstable base.
>> These can get from http://www.nigauri.org/~iwamatsu/debian/test/unstable/.
>
> From what I see, all those packages are from unstable. Are they build
> from unmodified sources, or do you have to apply patches to get them
> built?
>
> Also do you still have the corresponding .changes files? They will be
> needed to import packages in the debian-ports archive.

Some package needs patch for sh4 build.
I do BTS of these[0].
Some patches are already taken in.

And I avoid the build of the document from some packages.
The document does not have to make Bootstrap, and dependence is big,
and the package
(ex. doxygen) to make a document is because what build is very serious.

I do not think that this way is right.
If a good way matches, please teach it.

Best regards,
 Nobuhiro