Re: How to setup standalone wanna-build server

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:21:50AM +0900, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
> Hi, all.

Hi,

> 2009/5/15 Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net>:
> >> First of all, could you tell me if you already have packages to be
> >> imported? Do you already have some build daemons?
>
> I built the package of the unstable base.
> These can get from http://www.nigauri.org/~iwamatsu/debian/test/unstable/.

>From what I see, all those packages are from unstable. Are they build
from unmodified sources, or do you have to apply patches to get them
built?

Also do you still have the corresponding .changes files? They will be
needed to import packages in the debian-ports archive.

Regards,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73