Re: Please give back lirc on mipsel

Hi

On Friday 11 September 2009, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 01:28:31AM +0200, Stefan Lippers-Hollmann wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > While lirc 0.8.3-5 has been built successfully on mipsel (mayer) about a
> > week ago[1], it hasn't been uploaded yet and prevents the testing
> > migration. Given that the last build only took 4 minutes, I'd like to
> > request a give back for lirc on mipsel.
> >
> > gb lirc_0.8.3-5 . mipsel
>
> mipsel buildd's are currently having issues and being set up
> again.

Any news regarding mipsel? lirc has been uploaded almost one month ago, the
build succeeded[1], but was never uploaded. At the same time the missing
binaries for mipsel don't let lirc 0.8.3-5 migrate and keep a RC buggy[2]
(lirc-modules-source doesn't build against kernels >= 2.6.27, while 2.6.30
is default) in testing.

Regards
	Stefan Lippers-Hollmann

[1]	https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=lirc;ver=0.8.3-5;arch=mipsel;stamp=1250211796