How to fix loop build-dep in buildd

Hi, all.

I am building package of sh4 architecture on debain-ports.org.
When I build a package, I have some problems.

For example, when We build a poppler source package, become the
following build dependence.

poppler -> qt-x11-free  -> cups  -> poppler
# Of cource , poppler depends other package.

Build dependence of poppler does loop by this.

There is the package which dependence else does a loop of. We(new
architecrure porter) cannot build only in buildd.

In this case how is it a right method to evade?
Would you teach it?

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro
--