Yet another buildd web interface...

Hello,

During the recent OCaml transition, I've written tools that were helpful
(at least for me) to monitor it. One of them is a web interface to
buildd status [1]. This was possible thanks to people on #debian-buildd
(especially phil and dato) who made the needed data available to me [2].

This interface is very similar to Jeroen's at first sight, but adds
links in dep-waits and gives the possibility to search by binary
packages. These were two features I originally wanted, along with others
not implemented yet (the most important one being to easily generate
gb/nmu/dw requests... but I don't need it myself anymore, now). It also
happens to give more accurate information (or at least, I think so), in
particular when packages were binNMUed (compare the outputs on ghc6,
confluence or haskelldb-hsql-mysql, for example). One may spot a few
oddities, but they are already present in the source data and I cannot
do much about it.

It still lacks some features of Jeroen's, most notably: status of
multiple packages (but I might implement it in the future) and tail of
failed logs (I probably won't do this as long as the service remains
external). I mainly focused on package status.

Currently, it uses a local PostgreSQL database (with a very dumb
schema), which is fed regularly by cronjobs. I hope it could be easily
adapted to the future, PostgreSQL-based, wanna-build (I haven't yet had
a look at proposed schemas, though). It is written in OCaml, and uses
the Ocsigen framework, so it has a few "unusual" dependencies
(everything is in Lenny, though), and I intend to keep it that way.

My questions are the following:

 * in the short term, is there any hope to make [2] available for the
   new official architectures kfreebsd-{amd64,i386}?

 * in the long term, is there any hope I can still maintain this service
   when the new wanna-build will be in production (meaning, either have
   direct access to the database, or keep dumping it regularly as it is
   done now)?

 * do you have any comments concerning the service itself? Would there
   be anyone interested in making it official? I know few people here
   know OCaml, and that Philipp is planning to make another web service
   as part of his work on the buildd infrastructure, but keeping this
   one can be useful anyway for my own experiments regarding
   transitions.

[1] http://buildd.glondu.net/package

[2] https://buildd.debian.org/stats/*-dump.txt.gz
    https://buildd.debian.org/query/log.cgi