Re: Question to candidates: what are your quantitative diversity goals and metrics?

On 17183 March 1977, Salvo Tomaselli wrote:

I am also the original author of packages, and since I am told that salsa is only for debian and upstream projects are not supposed to be there, for me it is easier to keep packaging and development on a single repository. Which of course can't be salsa.

Whoever tells you that is *WRONG*

You can, happily, host upstream projects on salsa too. Please do. The more, the better.

The requirement is open source, so don't host things that wouldn't be able to get added to Debian...

--
bye, Joerg