Question to candidates: Addressing Bandwidth Challenges in Debian

It is no secret that most (probably all?) teams (delegated and otherwise
packaging/developer teams) in Debian struggle with limited
developer time and almost everything in Debian needs help.
In quite a few teams that I've seen and also been a part of, there
are only 3-4 people sharing a bulk of workload, sometimes
it is even worse and there are 1-person teams too -- teammetrics stats
can shed some light on it[1].

This imbalance can lead to exhaustion, burnouts, et. al. and having
a low bus factor also poses an issue for stale packages/development
in the corresponding teams when the people doing a lot of work
there become busy with RL and can't dedicate much time.

Do you have any plans to address this or any strategies so the workload
could be somewhat better managed making this sustainable?
(I know outreach to get new people onboard is one option but I'm looking
for more opinions/points here.)

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/Teammetrics/API

PS: While this question is for DPL candidates, anyone is free to chime in.

Best,
Nilesh