Question to candidates: How much available time would you have for DPL work?

I have worked with both Andreas and Sruthi in some capacity in different teams
so I have some idea about about the turn-around time for both (usually quick).

In Debian, responding to something in around a week is normal (anf good), however, some
DPL tasks would likely come out as urgent+important and would require
you to revert within 24h.

How effectively do you think you'd manage something like this?

Do you also intend to change something w/ respect to the current time you're spending
on Debian?
Do you intend to re-org the time you spend into technical work (for andreas)
or outreach/community/AM team activity (for srud) into DPL tasks?

Best,
Nilesh