Re: To all candidates: Debian and people with disabilities

Gas is rather expensive these days. :D How would you propose we improve the emotional response? I've written plenty of blog posts on write.as/devinprater (some on other operating systems but a good bit about Linux). I'm not very good at making videos, but I can write and edit.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 1:24 AM Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp> wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 23:37:03 +0100
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <jpmengual@debian.org> wrote:
> I dont think DPL can influence this, indeed.

 DPL can influence it, IMHO. But, of course cannot force it.
 Just point "the direction" and show the idea behind it and discuss -
 that's what I want to do.

> Difficult question indeed. Most information are on
> wiki.debian.org/accessibility.

 "Pulling" the information is a bit hard these days since there are
 a lot of info and not well constructed. And there is no "feelings"
 with current situations. Improving accessibility is a good thing,
 but push people to do so, we need some emotional "gas" to heat our
 heart. So, it is important that "pushing" information about current
 situation of accessibility in Debian and what you want to do with
 it is necessary, IMO.

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>