Re: General resolution: Condemn Russian invasion of the Ukraine

Hi,

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 12:31:18 +0200
Julian Andres Klode <jak@debian.org> wrote:
> Under 4.1.5 of the Constitution, the developers by way of GR are the
> body who has the power to issue nontechnical statements.

 I disagree with it. I want to define the Debian Project as people who
 do Free and Open Source Software development and its distribution to
 give some more "possibilities" to the world, not the political organization.

 And I also agree with the emotion that in the behind of this GR. However,
 that's the different thing.

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>