Re: General Resolution: Change the resolution process: results

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 10:31:54AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 30, 2022 at 11:41:51PM +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 30, 2022 at 11:23:35PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > > As of this writing, the tally sheet is still the dummy tally sheet, and it has not been replaced with the real one.
> >
> > I don't see a problem. This looks like the real tally sheet:
> > https://www.debian.org/vote/2021/vote_003_tally.txt
> >
> > There is a dummy tally sheet at:
> > https://vote.debian.org/~secretary/gr_resolution_process/tally.txt
> >
> > I'm not sure the real one ever got published there.
>
> In that case, the problem is that the links to the tally sheet still
> point to the dummy sheet; if you go to the vote's page, then click on
> the "statistics" link, and next on the "tally sheet" one, you get the
> dummy tally sheet.

So there are 2 pages:
https://www.debian.org/vote/2021/vote_003_tally.txt
https://vote.debian.org/~secretary/gr_resolution_process/

If you're on the first one, all links you find should point to the
official results, with the correct tally sheet.

Note that during the vote, the link on the first page that
says statistics points to the 2nd page, but that's not the case anymore
after the results have been published, and statistics are on
www.debian.org.

If you're on the 2nd site, you'll currently get dummy tally sheet.
It seems that somewhere between 2019 and 2020 something broke and the
dummy sheet was not replaced with the real one after the vote.

Kurt