Re: General Resolution: non-free firmware: results

On Tue, Oct 04, 2022 at 02:34:33PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Certainly given the narrow margin, we should do what we can to make it
> easy for those who want to provide an unofficial fully-free installer
> to do so.  I think we might even want to link to it from the official
> page, inverting the way we currently do it.

I agree. "It just needs someone who does the work." (tm)

And if noone is volunteering, maybe we dont need/want it for real, after all.

Time will tell. Talk is pointless here, IMO. It just needs someone who does
the work, first.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

We are done with ‘world leaders’. Countries are on fire. Cities are drowning.
People are dying. This is what scientists and activists have been warning the
world and politicians about. It’s here. We ARE facing the impacts of the
climate crisis. Forget about the future, it’s now.
fridays for future - https://nitter.net/fff_digital/status/1304520941012242432