Re: Requesting Extension (was: Re: Changing how we handle non-free firmware)

Hi Everyone

On 2022/09/07 18:26, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
As per the Debian Constitution[1] (4.2¶3), I'm requesting an extension for the discussion period of 7 days.
<snip>

Thank you all for taking the time to polish or add voting options over the last week. I believe that the options we have available now broadly covers the views within the project, which should allow us to make a representative vote.

Thanks again!

-Jonathan