Re: Requesting Extension (was: Re: Changing how we handle non-free firmware)

On Wed, Sep 07, 2022 at 06:26:29PM +0200, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
>Dear Debian Secretary and Debian Developers
>
>As per the Debian Constitution[1] (4.2¶3), I'm requesting an extension for
>the discussion period of 7 days.
>
>Apologies for jumping this on the last minute, I've been off-sick and have
>been fiercely triaging and catching up with issues the last day or so.
>
>My rationale is that we have some unresolved issues that I think would be
>prudent to consider before the vote.

Thanks Jonathan!

Let's make good use of the extra time to fine-tine the ballot.

< Aardvark> I dislike C++ to start with. C++11 just seems to be
            handing rope-creating factories for users to hang multiple
            instances of themselves.