Re: Question to all candidates: Ongoing/future legal projects

Hi Felix,

It seems there's much more behind the scenes than I happen to know... So, with
the little context I have, I keep believing that your reimbursement request is
appropriate. And, for *just* not following the proper procedure, such a request
shouldn't be ultimately refused, IMO.

Bests,

--
Tiago