Re: To all candidates: Debian and people with disabilities

Hi Sam

On 2022/03/23 06:04, Sam Hartman wrote:
This has gotten much much better.

* You can hold down space bar in orca focus mode, when you release, you
   know you will be muted.
   (push to talk key)

* The accessibility of the icons is much better.
The buttons are "pressed" when muted and this displays through to orca.

There are still a few things that are not perfect, but Jitsi
accessibility is on par with Zoom and Teams from my standpoint these
days.

That is great to hear, thanks so much for the feedback, I'll feel a little less guilty whenever I invite an orca user to a jitsi meeting now, thanks!

-Jonathan