Re: Question to all candidates: rotation on positions of power

Hi,

> What do you think of the reform of the Technical Committee that
> introduced a limit to the time people can serve in, and would you
> consider applying a similar policy to other positions of power in
> Debian?

 I'm sorry, but could you explain "what do you want to improve with
 a term limit"?

 Well, just set term limit is not an ultimate solution, IMO. Without
 succession of knowledge and skill to new people, it just causes a
 discontinuity.

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>